RJ Power Networks are recruiting for a dedicated Project Administrator to join our growing team. You will be integral to the smooth running and day-to-day support of the Projects Team. This is an excellent position for a methodical, process driven administrator who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Raising of new projects and/or call-out jobs on Evolution M, issuing acknowledgement letters to clients and filing relevant paperwork to inboxes and Sharepoint.
- Act as the key point of contact for allocated clients to maintain a strong and positive contractor client relationship, ensuring that we are responsive to queries and achieve resolution in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of client queries following contact by email or telephone and liaise with the relevant departments to ensure a timely and accurate response.
- Coordinate the completion of client information requests, liaising with the relevant support departments to provide timely and accurate information. This includes the completion of PQQ’s, Requests for Engineer details (e.g. ID for security vetting, details for parking etc.), competency and training certificates and other compliance type requirements.
- Co-ordination of required information to complete client or industry compliance portals such as Construction Line, Safe Contractor, Avetta etc.
- Working closely across multiple departments to ensure smooth day to day running of the business.
- Take responsibility for Network Admin and Networks Info email inboxes and ensuring all enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries, responding in a timely manner and passing on messages to the relevant people when required.
- Filing, scanning and archiving.
- Data entry into a range of systems and spreadsheets.
- Any other reasonable administrative and ad-hoc duties as requested by the Line Manager.
- Monitor the achievement of Service Level agreements for allocated clients, escalating issues to the relevant Manager as required.
- Collation of Operations & Maintenance manuals.
- Raising of project purchase orders.
- Completion and overseeing of the Project Dashboard.
- Ensure Project handovers are undertaken and all parties are happy before works are acknowledged.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solver with a positive approach
- Ability to recognise commercially sensitive or confidential information and deals with it appropriately
- Flexibility to undertake a range of different tasks within the working day
- A full driving license
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to take responsibility and accountability to follow tasks through to completion
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Previous Experience of working in a similar role within the Electrical or Construction Industry is desirable, but not essential
We design, build, and maintain complex infrastructure projects.
The RJ Power Brands offer outstanding jobs and career opportunities in design, engineering, construction, procurement, maintenance, and project management.
We are looking for individuals who can add value to the business by bringing their unique abilities and experience to complete the role they are recruited for.
We value diversity and inclusion, which is why we invite applications from all individuals regardless of background or education. However, for some positions, we do assess role-related expertise.
How to apply:
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure that you include full details of all relevant qualifications and competencies with your application.