RJ Power Group is looking for a HR Co-ordinator to work closely alongside the HR Manager and the Training and Development Coordinator. The HR Co-ordinator will fulfil a key role in providing a range of HR services to the RJ Power Businesses – RJ Power Group, RJ Power Rail, RJ Power Networks, RJ Power Connections and RJ Power North – taking the lead for all HR related administration and act as the first point of contact for first line HR matters across the brands.
- Administration of all personal data and legal process in relation to HR activities throughout the life cycle of employment including, but not limited to recruitment, new starter actions, contract changes, leaver processing and other business as usual HR activity.
- Managing of all on-boarding inductions, undertake background checks on new starters and reference requesting.
- Administration of all HR records on our online systems including changes due to line manager alternations, new roles or restructures.
- Collate and provide monthly information for Payroll including starters, leavers and contract changes liaising with the HR Manager before issuing.
- Administer the completion and issue of agreed sub-contracts within agreed rules and notifying line managers of contract review dates.
- Manage the HR inbox and answer general queries submitted e.g. reference requests, change of details etc.
- Provide both information and guidance to employees and sub-contractors in relation to their terms and conditions, employment rights and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Provide line managers with information on employee absence levels, directing them to the appropriate policies and procedures if an employee’s attendance is of concern.
- Provide general guidance and advice on performance monitoring and improvement for poor performance, continuous improvement or to motivate high performers.
- Be responsible for the creation of RJ Power CV’s when a new employee or sub-contractor is engaged within the business.
- Input into the quarterly Newsletter.
- Provide attendance (by telephone or face to face) at HR related meetings in order to take an accurate note of the meeting and to give guidance before, during or after the meeting in relation to employment legislation, policies or procedures.
- Administer the annual renewal of employee benefit schemes, reviewing or providing additional information as needed.
- Responding to Data Subject Access Requests for current employees, ex-employees or sub-contractors.
- Provide information and input into bids, tenders, PQQ or accreditation applications.
- Provide support to the Training & Development Coordinator with the inputting of certificates onto the Hilti System and holiday cover as and when needed.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- Level 3 CIPD qualification or studying towards completion and is willing to maintain an active membership.
- Strong administration skills including the ability to take detailed notes during interviews and HR meetings.
- Some previous exposure to HR and dealing with Employee relations matters e.g. sickness, absence, investigations.
- Confidence and ability to articulate key and accurate information clearly to people at all levels within the organisation.
- Experience of being involved with producing internal and external communications for engagement purposes.
We design, build, and maintain complex infrastructure projects.
The RJ Power Brands offer outstanding jobs and career opportunities in design, engineering, construction, procurement, maintenance, and project management.
We are looking for individuals who can add value to the business by bringing their unique abilities and experience to complete the role they are recruited for.
We value diversity and inclusion, which is why we invite applications from all individuals regardless of background or education. However, for some positions, we do assess role-related expertise.
How to apply:
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure that you include full details of all relevant qualifications and competencies with your application.