RJ Power Networks are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Administrator to join their busy and successful team based in Sevenoaks. Working closely with the Maintenance Operations Manager and Networks Operations team, you will focus on a number of key activities that support with the smooth running of the Maintenance Operation and maintaining an excellent level of service to our clients at all times. The successful candidate will be flexible, able to prioritise a range of demands and enjoy a varied and challenging role.
You will be joining an already successful, friendly and professional team, giving you the opportunity to gain valuable experience, whilst learning and developing personally and professionally.
- Raising of Maintenance Purchase orders on Evolution M, filing purchase requisitions and PO’s within the SharePoint system.
- Take responsibility for the Networks Admin inboxes, answering and directing queries in a timely manner.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries, responding in a timely manner and passing on messages to the relevant people when required.
- Collation of post work reports for Maintenance, editing and formatting for grammatical checks, gathering technical information from the relevant technical team.
- Filing, scanning and archiving.
- Providing support with organising meetings, travel, refreshment etc.
- Assistance with PQQ construction when the workload necessitates further assistance is required.
- Collation and administration of Timesheets and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Data entry into a range of systems and spreadsheets.
- Meeting room and venue bookings including external venues.
- Taking meeting notes and collating information/ formatting of presentations.
- Provide a range of administration support for the Projects, Maintenance and Sales teams.
- Deputise in the absence of the other Networks department support functions.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel.
- Experience in working within a busy office environment.
- Experience with dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Experience in working to deadlines and prioritizing own work load.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work well under pressure and respond to changing demands.
- Flexible to undertake a range of different tasks within the working day.
- Problem solver with a positive approach.
- Recognises commercially sensitive or confidential information and deals with it appropriately.
We design, build, and maintain complex infrastructure projects.
RJ Power Networks offer outstanding jobs and career opportunities in design, engineering, construction, procurement, maintenance, and project management.
We are looking for individuals who can add value to the business by bringing their unique abilities and experience to complete the role they are recruited for.
We value diversity and inclusion, which is why we invite applications from all individuals regardless of background or education. However, for some positions, we do assess role-related expertise.
How to apply:
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure that you include full details of all relevant qualifications and competencies with your application.