Are you an experienced HSQE Professional looking for a new challenge? RJ Power Rail are looking for a HSQE Advisor who holds at least a NEBOSH certificate to join their team, to provide first class support to the rail operation through a range of proactive and reactive activities.
Previous experience of working with the Rail sector is preferred, but experience working within a similar area will also be considered.
With ambitious growth plans and a clear market focus this is an extremely exciting time to join the company.
- Provide a proactive input into the development and achievement of the organisations HSQE objectives
- Work with the RJ Power Group HSQE and Compliance team to review and update the process documentation within the integrated management system to ensure it remains fit for purpose
- Maintain and review risk assessment information for all tasks and substances used by RJ Power Rail Limited.
- Support with the development and delivery of the Internal Audit Plan
- Undertake other compliance activities (site inspections/process and document reviews) to confirm compliance with internal processes, legislation and industry standards.
- Identify areas for HSQE improvement and develop, implement, monitor and review Corrective Actions designed to facilitate these improvements
- Assist Project Teams in the investigation of all HSQE accidents/incidents and ensure that proper records are kept; that lessons learnt are communicated and recommendations implemented.
- Inform the relevant Regulatory Body of any HSQE reportable event
- Provide HSQE advice, coaching, mentoring and training to employees and contractors working on behalf or RJ Power Rail Limited where appropriate.
- Collate HSQE KPI information and provide a performance briefing to Senior Management every 4 weeks
- Lead the companies HSQE Meeting
- Develop relationships with HSQE representatives from our main clients in order to jointly develop HSQE improvement campaigns
- Submit articles to internal and external newsletters that promote RJ Power Rail Limited’s’ HSQE initiatives and performance
Successful applicants will have the following:
- Possess a NEBSOH Certificate
- Experience of working within the Rail Sector or similar.
- Understanding of a range of external accreditations e.g. ISO, RISQS,
- Successful previous experience working in a similar role
- Experience with dealing with both internal and external customers
- Previous experience of accident and incident investigation including report writing.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure and respond to changing demands
- Recognises commercially sensitive or confidential information and deals with it appropriately
We design, build, and maintain complex infrastructure projects globally.
RJ Power Group offers outstanding jobs and career opportunities in design, engineering, construction, procurement, maintenance, and project management.
We are looking for individuals who can add value to the business by bringing their unique abilities and experience to complete the role they are recruited for.
We value diversity and inclusion, which is why we invite applications from all individuals regardless of background or education. However, for some positions, we do assess role-related expertise.
How to apply:
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure that you include full details of all relevant qualifications and competencies with your application.