To ensure that financial information relating projects are monitored and controlled within the delivery of projects, the successful candidate will need to:
- Maintaining and update the master contracts register for all new and existing projects
- Create an entry for all active jobs/contracts within Evolution, to enable costs be allocated against labour, materials, equipment and other criteria, by the Finance Department
- Assist in the change control process in respect of commercial activity associated with projects, issue early warning and compensation event notices as required
- Raise application to client in respect of cost variations, produce cause and effect statements and seek to resolve any claims in a timely manager.
- Assist Commercial Manager and Finance Manager in respect of Client invoicing.
- Attend all Commercial meetings and any other meetings as required to fulfil role
- Assist in preparation of estimates for works. Input cost and quantity information into estimating systems and produce reports, using cost modelling tools as required.
- Assist in preparation of tender, pricing and contract documentation. Carry out cost analysis of accepted tenders.
- Attend the monthly Invoice Review Meeting and other meetings as required.
- Monitor and report on commercial aspects of projects, flagging issues at the earliest opportunity, and escalate matters to senior management.
- Keep commercial records up to date in properly maintained files and subsequently archive (and adequately record) the documents, following commercial close out.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Commercial Management Qualification – Quantity Surveying
- Good IT Skills
- Strong organisational and record keeping skills.
- Good communication skills
- Educated to A Level or equivalent
- General experience in report writing and numerical data manipulation
- General experience in delivering oral presentations
- MS Office i.e. at least intermediate Excel and Word skills
We design, build, and maintain complex infrastructure projects globally.
The RJ Power Brands offer outstanding jobs and career opportunities in design, engineering, construction, procurement, maintenance, and project management.
We are looking for individuals who can add value to the business by bringing their unique abilities and experience to complete the role they are recruited for.
We value diversity and inclusion, which is why we invite applications from all individuals regardless of background or education. However, for some positions, we do assess role-related expertise.
How to apply:
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure that you include full details of all relevant qualifications and competencies with your application.